Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Introduction: Studying Abroad in South Korea

I've fallen for the charms of Korean dramas, Kpop, and Korean food, and four years later, I'm finally about to study abroad in South Korea! While I have been interested in Korean culture since July 2010, it wasn't until I became infinitized in December 2012 that my love for Kim Myungsoo and Infinite that I decided to study abroad in their homeland. As an Inspirit, I'll spend my time in Korea visiting the places known to Inspirits and Infinite!

The Agenda:
  • Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol's restaurants
  • Infinite Tree Memorial Forest
  • Red Carpet Salon
  • This Is Infinite filming locations
  • Nodaji Restaurant
  • New Dorm at Mecentapolis
  • Old Dorm
  • Infinite's favorite restaurant near the Old Dorm
  • Woollim Ent Building
Hopefully I'll be able to hit all of these Infinite treasures; if not, I'll have to come back again (lol)! I will be blogging about my Inspirit life, as well as my other experiences while in Korea~

No comments:

Post a Comment